Chef Jessica 87's Note:
Easy to make recipe with a yummy meat sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus extra for pan
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) box no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Lightly oil the bottom of a 13 by 9 by 2-inch baking dish.
- 3In a large saute pan, over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon oil and saute meat, onion, and garlic until meat is browned. Drain pan and add stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stir occasionally.
- 4In a large bowl, beat together eggs, then mix in cottage cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan, parsley, salt, pepper, and seasoning salt.
- 5Spread part of meat sauce in the bottom of the pan. Lay half the noodles in the bottom of the baking dish. Spread half the egg and cottage cheese mixture evenly on top. Sprinkle half the mozzarella and Cheddar evenly over the cottage cheese mixture. Then, pour half the meat sauce on top.
- 6Repeat layering in same order. Sprinkle remaining parmesan on top. Bake 30 to 35 minutes until sauce is bubbling around the edges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Lasagna Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 492.6
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 169.6 mg
- Sodium 1698.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-boil lasagna noodles