- 6 healthy harvest lasagna noodles
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup fat free mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown Beef in pan and add sauce, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine cheese and eggs and reserve 1/4 cup of mozzarella.
- Spoon some of the beef mixture into the bottom of the baking pan, cover with uncooked noodles, then cheese and repeat until all ingredients are gone.
- Cover and cook in oven at 350 degrees until bubbly.
- Add reserves mozzarella cheese after 40 minutes and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes.