2 hrs 10 mins
Denise in NH's Note:
I love chicken drumsticks and the Island Drumsticks is a really great recipe that is loaded with flavor and they are really very quick to prepare....minus the marinade time. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium sauce pan, add butter, soy sauce, brown sugar, wine and mustard.
- 2Heat until butter and sugar are melted.
- 4Put drumsticks into a plastic ziplock back.
- 5Pour the cooled butter/soy sauce mixture into the bag and marinate over night or at least for 3 hours.
- 6Make sure you flip the bag a couple of times while it is in the refrigerator marinating.
- 7When you are ready to cook, arrange the drumsticks in a 13x9 dish and pour the marinade over them.
- 8Bake at 375 for 1 1/2 to 2 hours depending on the size of your drumsticks.
- 9I love serving these with egg noodles, but I am a pasta freak!
- 10They would probably be good served with mashed potatoes, or rice also.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Island Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 833.9
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 269.9 mg
- Sodium 3627.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 58.9 g