Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Named by my son (when he was 4 yo) Prep time includes marinating time.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
I've made this a couple of times now, using the marinade on boneless skinless chicken breasts that have been pounded to an even thickness. This is a really good marinade with the liquid smoke adding flavor that tastes like it has been cooking for hours. One of these days I will try it as kabobs, it is so good and so easy.
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 medium onions, each cut into 4 wedges
- cherry tomatoes
- hot cooked long grain and wild rice blend
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow dish; stir well.
- Add chicken.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator several hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Alternate chicken and vegetables on skewers.
- Grill over medium-high heat 7-8 minutes or until done; turning at least once.
- Serve over rice.