- 2 quarts of hot tap water
- 2 quarts of cold tap water
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 family sized tea bags
Directions See How It's Made
- Place your Baking Soda in the bottom of a gallon pitcher.
- Throw the Tea Bags in and run your Hot Hot Tap Water into the pitcher over the Tea Bags, till about half full. Swirl pitcher to make sure all the bags get soaked with water.
- Let sit for about 10-20 minutes, letting it get as dark and strong as you like it. I like mine to be almost black; it lightens up a bit once you add the rest of the water.
- Then remove your tea bags and stir in your sugar till dissolved.
- Add remaining Cold Tap Water until pitcher is full, stir.
- Refrigerate and Enjoy over ice or alone!