1/1 Photo of Yummy Iced Tea
Just another version of iced tea sweetened to my taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place your Baking Soda in the bottom of a gallon pitcher.
- 2Throw the Tea Bags in and run your Hot Hot Tap Water into the pitcher over the Tea Bags, till about half full. Swirl pitcher to make sure all the bags get soaked with water.
- 3Let sit for about 10-20 minutes, letting it get as dark and strong as you like it. I like mine to be almost black; it lightens up a bit once you add the rest of the water.
- 4Then remove your tea bags and stir in your sugar till dissolved.
- 5Add remaining Cold Tap Water until pitcher is full, stir.
- 6Refrigerate and Enjoy over ice or alone!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 53.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: