Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Just another version of iced tea sweetened to my taste!
Make and share this Yummy Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- Place your Baking Soda in the bottom of a gallon pitcher.
- Throw the Tea Bags in and run your Hot Hot Tap Water into the pitcher over the Tea Bags, till about half full. Swirl pitcher to make sure all the bags get soaked with water.
- Let sit for about 10-20 minutes, letting it get as dark and strong as you like it. I like mine to be almost black; it lightens up a bit once you add the rest of the water.
- Then remove your tea bags and stir in your sugar till dissolved.
- Add remaining Cold Tap Water until pitcher is full, stir.
- Refrigerate and Enjoy over ice or alone!
Should make this our official state drink...and I'm not even being paid to say this.