- 2 (4 g) bags chai tea (I used lipton spiced chai tea)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups vanilla ice cream (Breyers is the best, and it comes in lactose free!)
- 1 dash cinnamon
- ice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In your coffee pot place two chai tea bags in the portion where the coffee goes.
- Pour enough water in to make three servings of tea.
- You can also heat up the water in the microwave and steep the tea bags until you get the desired strength tea.
- Put Ice cream in blender.
- Pour chai tea over ice cream.
- Blend until smooth and cold.
- You may have to add some ice in order to make it good and cold.
- Serve in a nice glass and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.