Pepper Monkey's Note:
This recipe is my own invention of a combination of chai tea, and vanilla bean ice cream. Its super easy to make and is an awesome refreshing drink on a hot summer day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In your coffee pot place two chai tea bags in the portion where the coffee goes.
- 2Pour enough water in to make three servings of tea.
- 3You can also heat up the water in the microwave and steep the tea bags until you get the desired strength tea.
- 4Put Ice cream in blender.
- 5Pour chai tea over ice cream.
- 6Blend until smooth and cold.
- 7You may have to add some ice in order to make it good and cold.
- 8Serve in a nice glass and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Iced Chai
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.2
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.5 mg
- Sodium 86.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 22.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g