Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very simple, tasty hummus. A great dip for entertaining. Takes 5 Minutes! I got this recipe from Now Magazine in England. It's delicious with warm pitta and olives.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 -2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup water (if that)
- 1 lemon, juice of, squeeze directly into blender
- 4 tablespoons tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 parsley sprigs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Place all the ingredients into your blender or food processor.
- Blend until you get the consistency you prefer. I like it lumpy!
- Add extra water or lemon juice if you think the hummus is too thick.
- Serve with a drizzle of Olive Oil, chopped parsley and a sprinkle of paprika. Enjoy!