Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my favorite after-a-hard-day-at-the-office meal. Throw the stuff in the oven, get the veggies started, and then relax! Read a book, or play with the kids. We all know we've earned it, right?
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a oven safe dish.
- (I usually line mine with tinfoil. Easy clean up don't ya know) Mix honey, mustard, curry powder and salt in a dish or cup.
- Pour over chicken, making sure to coat every yummy inch.
- If you like things hotter, just add more curry powder.
- Place chicken in oven, and set time for 50 minutes.
- In a new oven safe dish, mix rice and water.
- Place beside chicken in hot oven.
- When timer rings for chicken, they're both good to go.
- Rinse your frozen veggies under cold water, then place 1/4 cup of water in a pot, and place veggies in.
- Turn heat on low, and allow to boil, stirring occasionally.
- (If you actually own a steamer, use it, it's quicker.) Again, when the timer rings, veggies are good to go too.
- Note: if you like firmer veggies, start cooking veggies 10 minutes after throwing rice in the oven.
- Salt veggies only if necessary When timer rings, put everything on the table, and pretend that you have just cooked a feast for your family.
- They'll love you for it.