Adam Leavens's Note:
This is my favorite after-a-hard-day-at-the-office meal. Throw the stuff in the oven, get the veggies started, and then relax! Read a book, or play with the kids. We all know we've earned it, right?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Place chicken in a oven safe dish.
- 3(I usually line mine with tinfoil. Easy clean up don't ya know) Mix honey, mustard, curry powder and salt in a dish or cup.
- 4Pour over chicken, making sure to coat every yummy inch.
- 5If you like things hotter, just add more curry powder.
- 6Place chicken in oven, and set time for 50 minutes.
- 7In a new oven safe dish, mix rice and water.
- 8Place beside chicken in hot oven.
- 9When timer rings for chicken, they're both good to go.
- 10Rinse your frozen veggies under cold water, then place 1/4 cup of water in a pot, and place veggies in.
- 11Turn heat on low, and allow to boil, stirring occasionally.
- 12(If you actually own a steamer, use it, it's quicker.) Again, when the timer rings, veggies are good to go too.
- 13Note: if you like firmer veggies, start cooking veggies 10 minutes after throwing rice in the oven.
- 14Salt veggies only if necessary When timer rings, put everything on the table, and pretend that you have just cooked a feast for your family.
- 15They'll love you for it.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Honey Curry Chicken, With Rice And Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 686.4
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 118.4 mg
- Sodium 632.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 35.2 g
- Protein 32.1 g