Recipe by HeidiRenee
From my wonderful chef friend Stephanie, wonderful served with plain yogurt, or drain your plain yogurt and reflavor it with some fresh fruit and orange juice - delicious and far better than the store bought, high sugar kind!
- 1892.72 ml old fashioned oats
- 118.29 ml sesame seeds
- 118.29 ml wheat germ
- 236.59 ml unsweetened coconut
- 236.59 ml raw sunflower seeds
- 236.59 ml sliced raw almonds
- 4.92 ml salt
- 177.44 ml sunflower oil (can substitute vegetable oil)
- 295.73 ml honey (can substitute real maple syrup)
- 4.92 ml tsps vanilla
- 473.18 ml sultana raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Warm honey, oil, vanilla & salt in microwave.
- Mix dry ingredients (minus raisins) in bowl and pour honey mixture over top - stir to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly over two cookie sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes in 300 degree oven.
- Stir often.
- Add raisins.
- Store in dry, airtight container.