Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From my wonderful chef friend Stephanie, wonderful served with plain yogurt, or drain your plain yogurt and reflavor it with some fresh fruit and orange juice - delicious and far better than the store bought, high sugar kind!
- 1892.72 ml old fashioned oats
- 118.29 ml sesame seeds
- 118.29 ml wheat germ
- 236.59 ml unsweetened coconut
- 236.59 ml raw sunflower seeds
- 236.59 ml sliced raw almonds
- 4.92 ml salt
- 177.44 ml sunflower oil (can substitute vegetable oil)
- 295.73 ml honey (can substitute real maple syrup)
- 4.92 ml tsps vanilla
- 473.18 ml sultana raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Warm honey, oil, vanilla & salt in microwave.
- Mix dry ingredients (minus raisins) in bowl and pour honey mixture over top - stir to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly over two cookie sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes in 300 degree oven.
- Stir often.
- Add raisins.
- Store in dry, airtight container.