Recipe by HeidiRenee
From my wonderful chef friend Stephanie, wonderful served with plain yogurt, or drain your plain yogurt and reflavor it with some fresh fruit and orange juice - delicious and far better than the store bought, high sugar kind!
- 8 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sliced raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sunflower oil (can substitute vegetable oil)
- 1 1⁄4 cups honey (can substitute real maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon tsps vanilla
- 2 cups sultana raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Warm honey, oil, vanilla & salt in microwave.
- Mix dry ingredients (minus raisins) in bowl and pour honey mixture over top - stir to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly over two cookie sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes in 300 degree oven.
- Stir often.
- Add raisins.
- Store in dry, airtight container.