Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
From my wonderful chef friend Stephanie, wonderful served with plain yogurt, or drain your plain yogurt and reflavor it with some fresh fruit and orange juice - delicious and far better than the store bought, high sugar kind!
- 8 cups old fashioned oats
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sliced raw almonds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup sunflower oil (can substitute vegetable oil)
- 1 1⁄4 cups honey (can substitute real maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon tsps vanilla
- 2 cups sultana raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Warm honey, oil, vanilla & salt in microwave.
- Mix dry ingredients (minus raisins) in bowl and pour honey mixture over top - stir to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly over two cookie sheets.
- Bake for 30 minutes in 300 degree oven.
- Stir often.
- Add raisins.
- Store in dry, airtight container.