I love cheese, it is one of my favorite foods. So naturally, I decided to create a homemade macaroni and cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Boil pasta till al dente, drain.
- 3Melt butter in sauce pan over low/medium heat, add flour and stir till thick and chunky.
- 4Add milk and whisk until butter and flour mixture has blended.
- 5Let cook until milk becomes thick, stirring often.
- 6Add all cheeses 1/2 cup at a time, whisking until cheese has melted before adding next amount.
- 7Once all blended and melted add salt and pepper to taste then add garlic.
- 8Grease an 8x10 casserole dish, pour in pasta and cheese sauce, stir till mixed.
- 9Break up one sleeve of ritz crackers over the top.
- 10Bake 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Homemade Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.1
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 353.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 20.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
KRAFT Shredded Three Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA