Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love cheese, it is one of my favorite foods. So naturally, I decided to create a homemade macaroni and cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Boil pasta till al dente, drain.
- Melt butter in sauce pan over low/medium heat, add flour and stir till thick and chunky.
- Add milk and whisk until butter and flour mixture has blended.
- Let cook until milk becomes thick, stirring often.
- Add all cheeses 1/2 cup at a time, whisking until cheese has melted before adding next amount.
- Once all blended and melted add salt and pepper to taste then add garlic.
- Grease an 8x10 casserole dish, pour in pasta and cheese sauce, stir till mixed.
- Break up one sleeve of ritz crackers over the top.
- Bake 20 minutes.