Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a yummy dish to serve for breakfast or dinner.
Make and share this Yummy Hash Browns Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 32 ounces frozen shredded hash browns, lightly thawed
- 1⁄2 lb sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 8 slices bacon, crumbled (more if you like)
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- Heat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease a 13x9 in pan.
- I line mine with foil to make clean up easier.
- Mix all ingredients together and spread in pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
I tried this recipe because it was super fast and with and infant and a toddler keeping me on the go, there isn't much time to fix dinner after a full day of work! I had it put together and in the oven in no time. It was wonderful, my DH and DD were both big fans! I did not put the bacon in and used the whole pound of sausage and it tasted great. we are garlic fans - I might add some garlic powder the next time for some added flavor.
Sounds delicious! Reminds me of the one they make at Cracker Barrel. I will definitely make this one, thanks!
Simple and filling, we liked this OK for a weeknight supper. Like jachristensen, I omitted the bacon and used a whole pound of sausage. I also added in some chopped green bell pepper.