Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Sometimes you find a gem and sometimes it finds you. This was something that I just came upon and had to try. The family loves it.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) box cream cheese (not fat free)
- 2 eggs
- Mix together the cake mix, butter,1 egg,coconut and pecans.
- Spread evenly in a square pan (8x8).
- Then mix well the box of sugar, creamcheese and 2 eggs.
- Pour on top of the other ingredients.
- Then bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
let me start by saying im the worlds biggest hater of coconut..but I tried it and it was more than good you cannot even taste the coconut.