Recipe by baci
This recipe came from my dad (who makes the best guac!) and I just modified it a bit. I love how it's a little chunky.
- 6 avocados
- 10 garlic cloves, chopped very fine
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons Season-All salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel avocados, and put them in a large bowl along with garlic, onion, and tomatoes. mix using fingers (this will keep it chunky).
- After you've achieved the consistency you want, squeeze the lime juice into the bowl.
- Shake the season all to make a thin layer over the top of the entire mix.
- Do the same with the garlic salt.
- Mix again with fingers.
- Put in fridge--the colder the better!