Chef #416988's Note:
This is a recipe that my randma always made and i loved it ,and i am shure you will to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 4 cups water
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans carrots (drained)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans (drained)
- 3 large potatoes (sliced into 1 inch slices and skined)
- 2 large tomatoes (sliced how ever big you whant them)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1/2 cup milk, mixed with
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1Put first 3 ingredients into pot.
- 2Brown meat over medium high.
- 3Add water and boil, covered for 10 minutes.
- 4Then add onion salt,red pepper powder, ground pepper, salt, kitchen bouquet, white wine, worcestershire, and veggies and then add 4 cups water, or until the top of meat and veggie mixture is covered.
- 5Boil for another 20 minutes covered.
- 6If needed keep adding water to keep covering the top.
- 7Last, add milk and flour mixture to thicken, and let simmer for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Ground Beef Stew
Serving Size: 1 (867 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 741.1
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 4196.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.6 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: