Recipe by country_man360
This is a recipe that my randma always made and i loved it ,and i am shure you will to.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 teaspoon red pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
- 4 cups water
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans carrots (drained)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans (drained)
- 3 large potatoes (sliced into 1 inch slices and skined)
- 2 large tomatoes (sliced how ever big you whant them)
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup milk, mixed with
- 3 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Put first 3 ingredients into pot.
- Brown meat over medium high.
- Add water and boil, covered for 10 minutes.
- Then add onion salt,red pepper powder, ground pepper, salt, kitchen bouquet, white wine, worcestershire, and veggies and then add 4 cups water, or until the top of meat and veggie mixture is covered.
- Boil for another 20 minutes covered.
- If needed keep adding water to keep covering the top.
- Last, add milk and flour mixture to thicken, and let simmer for 5 minutes.