Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very simple but, great to take to work. Something anybody could cook.
- 4 slices bread
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine, soft
- 2 slices cheese
- 150 g solid white tuna, drained and flaked
- Spread both sides of the bread thinly with butter.
- Place the cheese on the bread and then the tuna.
- Grill for 2 minutes on each side or until the bread is golden brown.
- Serve or refrigerate and eat later (they are still nice cold).
As written, this was just OK. I added some onion powder and mayo to the tuna and made more sandwiches and my family liked them better.
It's a good sandwich but even if we added hot peppers, it still missed something. Maybe some mayonnaise would add flavor. Thanks Ben Ross :) Made for Healthy tag game
A very nice sandwich. Made as written using fat free cheese. While enjoyed this did think it need something. Next time may add some minced onion and dill. Thanks so much for the post.