1/5 Photos of Yummy Grilled Tuna and Cheese Sandwiches
Ben Ross's Note:
Very simple but, great to take to work. Something anybody could cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread both sides of the bread thinly with butter.
- 2Place the cheese on the bread and then the tuna.
- 3Grill for 2 minutes on each side or until the bread is golden brown.
- 4Serve or refrigerate and eat later (they are still nice cold).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Grilled Tuna and Cheese Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1072.2
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.4 g
- Saturated Fat 31.0 g
- Cholesterol 164.7 mg
- Sodium 2351.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 69.7 g