This is a simple but delicious way to make fajitas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 medium onion, cut into slivers
- 2 bell peppers, cut into slivers
- 59.14 ml molasses
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- salt, to taste
- garlic powder
- flour tortilla (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- 1Grease and Preheat charcoal grill.
- 2Place chicken breasts directly on grill.
- 3Wrap sliced bell pepper and onion in a foil packet and place on grill.
- 4In a small sauce pan, combine balsamic vinegar, molasses and butter and simmer 3-5 minutes on low.
- 5About 10 minutes before the chicken and veggies are done, baste with the vinegar sauce and let the sauce caramelize.
- 6Remove from grill and slice chicken into steps (waiting to do this after the chicken is cooked will keep it from getting dry from the grill).
- 7Serve on tortillas with your favorite fajita toppings.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Grilled Chicken Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 97.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 18.0 g