Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a simple but delicious way to make fajitas.
Make and share this Yummy Grilled Chicken Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 medium onion, cut into slivers
- 2 bell peppers, cut into slivers
- 59.14 ml molasses
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- salt, to taste
- garlic powder
- flour tortilla (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Grease and Preheat charcoal grill.
- Place chicken breasts directly on grill.
- Wrap sliced bell pepper and onion in a foil packet and place on grill.
- In a small sauce pan, combine balsamic vinegar, molasses and butter and simmer 3-5 minutes on low.
- About 10 minutes before the chicken and veggies are done, baste with the vinegar sauce and let the sauce caramelize.
- Remove from grill and slice chicken into steps (waiting to do this after the chicken is cooked will keep it from getting dry from the grill).
- Serve on tortillas with your favorite fajita toppings.