Yummy Grilled Chicken Fajitas
- Grease and Preheat charcoal grill.
- Place chicken breasts directly on grill.
- Wrap sliced bell pepper and onion in a foil packet and place on grill.
- In a small sauce pan, combine balsamic vinegar, molasses and butter and simmer 3-5 minutes on low.
- About 10 minutes before the chicken and veggies are done, baste with the vinegar sauce and let the sauce caramelize.
- Remove from grill and slice chicken into steps (waiting to do this after the chicken is cooked will keep it from getting dry from the grill).
- Serve on tortillas with your favorite fajita toppings.