Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 25 mins
I like this recipe because it is easy and very tasty. The key is to not drain the liquid from the green beans. This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.
- Place green beans(with all the liquid)in pot and add olive oil.
- Cook on Medium High to High. Let all the liquid cook out.
- The only tricky part of this recipe is to keep and eye on the beans
- at the end.
- The beans are much tastier though if all liquid to be gone. Usually
- takes about 25 minute
- These beans might even be tastier the next day.
Was I ever wrong about this recipe. I thought to myself as I was making it, how could 1/2 tablespoon of mild olive oil make any difference? Well, let me tell any other doubting Thomas' out there, THIS IS GREAT!!! I will never eat a plain can of beans again! Do as Zoe says and boil off the liquid. Even the daycare children liked them. Zoe thank you for sharing. I'm so glad I picked you from the Newbie Nursery Twist in this falls PAC 2006
These taste so much more flavorful than just covering with water. Great way to cook canned green beans. I like greens this way too!
WoW!!! Love this recipe. Will always fix green beans like this