Recipe by Zoe #2
I like this recipe because it is easy and very tasty. The key is to not drain the liquid from the green beans. This recipe can be easily doubled or tripled.
Top Review by Charlotte J
Was I ever wrong about this recipe. I thought to myself as I was making it, how could 1/2 tablespoon of mild olive oil make any difference? Well, let me tell any other doubting Thomas' out there, THIS IS GREAT!!! I will never eat a plain can of beans again! Do as Zoe says and boil off the liquid. Even the daycare children liked them. Zoe thank you for sharing. I'm so glad I picked you from the Newbie Nursery Twist in this falls PAC 2006
Directions See How It's Made
- Place green beans(with all the liquid)in pot and add olive oil.
- Cook on Medium High to High. Let all the liquid cook out.
- The only tricky part of this recipe is to keep and eye on the beans
- at the end.
- The beans are much tastier though if all liquid to be gone. Usually
- takes about 25 minute
- These beans might even be tastier the next day.