Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Wonderfully easy, chewy and satisfying - with lots of room to experiment!
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (or other dried fruit like cranberries or apricots chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup wheat germ
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Stir together first 5 ingredients until well blended.
- In a separate bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour wet mixture over the dry and stir well.
- Pat into a greased, metal 9X13 pan.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes until slightly browned. Do not overbake.
- Feel free to throw in flax seeds, oat bran or other granola possibilities.