Prep 35 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great granola recipe, I sometimes half it, but when I make the entire recipe it lasts along time. Which is good for those mornings when I have no time for breakfast!
- 118.29 ml oil
- 118.29 ml honey
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml wheat germ
- 236.59 ml bran flakes
- 1656.13 ml rolled oats
- 236.59 ml sesame seeds
- 236.59 ml sunflower seeds
- 236.59 ml chopped almonds or 236.59 ml slivered almonds
- 118.29 ml peanuts
- 473.18 ml raisins or 473.18 ml chopped dates
- In a large skillet, heat the honey,oil, and vanilla over low heat until mixture is thin. Stir in the rest of the ingredients except raisins and dates.
- Stir well until the dry ingredients are well-coated.
- Place the cereal in a large shallow pan or on a baking sheet. Bake until brown in 300' oven, about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and mix in fruit.
- I stir the mixture under the grill or broil stirring it round till all is golden crisp, then I pour that mixture into a bowl adding melted honey and lecithin (optional) to make a granola bar. Keep in fridge.