Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
Okay, so it's not really pizza anymore. BUT it's really tasty. This recipe is pretty quick and easy and sure to please.
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil (for batter)
- 8 tablespoons sunflower oil (for cooking)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds (or other substitute for 2 eggs)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Mix the brown rice flour, chick pea flour, water, salt, ground flax and 2 tbsp Oil in a mixer. The mix should be thin and flow relatively fine (this will make the dough thinner when cooking). If your dough is still thick add a little water until it thins.
- Pour 2 tbsp oil into a hot pan or griddle. Pour out four small batches of batter to make pancake sized crusts.
- Cook on each side until golden brown (about 4 minutes).
- Repeat until you run out of batter (ours made 14 little crusts).
- Place on baking sheet and top as you like. We used pesto, onions, garlic, pine-nuts, almonds and olives.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes at 400.