1/1 Photo of Yummy Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
WI Cheesehead's Note:
I got the idea off of Econobusters, but changed it so much that it's pretty much my own now. For the GF flour mix, I use Gluten Free Flour Blend (with almond meal as the last ingredient - so there is some protein that doesn't show up in the nutrition). It rises really well, but needs to cool for awhile before eating.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups pumpkin puree (not the pie filling stuff, just pumpkin)
- 1/3 cup olive oil or 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sugar or 1/2 cup sucanat
- 4 cups gluten-free flour, mix
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1Preheat oven to 350° and grease muffin tins.
- 2Whisk together the pumpkin, oil, eggs and sugar.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- 4Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ones, just until combined.
- 5Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 35-40 minutes for regular sized muffins, 25-30 for mini muffins.
- 6Let cool for about 5 minutes in pan, then turn out onto cookie racks and cool completely before cutting and/or eating.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.5
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 230.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: