Ok so this recipe is from Bette Hagman's Gluten Free Gourmet. It was so easy and yummy I had to share it with the rest of you. I made this into Ravioli and lasagna and both were amazing! I would recommend using a pasta maker because this dough is tough! It would be hard to roll by hard! I doubled, and tripled this recipe and it was fine. On it's own it does not make too much, maybe enough for 1 small lasagna. This is done best with 2 people...also a bottle of red wine helps the process!
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs lightly, add oil and mix into dry ingredients.
- Work into a ball and kneed for a a few minute.
- Put through your pasta maker following its instructions.
- (Stuff with filling if you are making ravioli).
- Cook pasta in boiling water with salt and oil.
- The book says it needs 10-20 minutes, I found 5-8 worked for me.
- If you want to save pasta for later freeze before boiling. Flash freeze raviolis individually before putting into a bag so they don't stick together.