1/5 Photos of Yummy Gluten Free Pasta!
Ok so this recipe is from Bette Hagman's Gluten Free Gourmet. It was so easy and yummy I had to share it with the rest of you. I made this into Ravioli and lasagna and both were amazing! I would recommend using a pasta maker because this dough is tough! It would be hard to roll by hard! I doubled, and tripled this recipe and it was fine. On it's own it does not make too much, maybe enough for 1 small lasagna. This is done best with 2 people...also a bottle of red wine helps the process!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients.
- 2Beat eggs lightly, add oil and mix into dry ingredients.
- 3Work into a ball and kneed for a a few minute.
- 4Put through your pasta maker following its instructions.
- 5(Stuff with filling if you are making ravioli).
- 6Cook pasta in boiling water with salt and oil.
- 7The book says it needs 10-20 minutes, I found 5-8 worked for me.
- 8If you want to save pasta for later freeze before boiling. Flash freeze raviolis individually before putting into a bag so they don't stick together.
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Gluten Free Pasta!
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 439.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: