Recipe by KimmieOH
Looking for a refreshing fruit salad? My mom had this at a party - she described what she thought was in it and we both have tried our own. This is my version. My mom used -Instant Vanilla Pudding - mine had a different taste using the French Vanilla (maybe sweeter) - but they were both very good! My serving size may be off - it's hard to calculate. It makes a nice bowl of fruit salad. I made this for 8 of us and I had some leftover. It was very good tho - it kept for several days and the fruit never changed colors.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can peaches, sliced/diced w/syrup
- 1 (17 ounce) can fruit cocktail in syrup
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in syrup
- 1 (16 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 granny smith apple, chopped
- 1 Red Delicious apple, chopped
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant lemon pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- This is the EASY part In a large bowl; mix peaches with syrup, fruit cocktail with syrup, mandarin oranges-drained, pineapple w/syrup, cherries-drained, bananas, apples and pudding mixes (do not make the pudding just use the powder).
- Mix well chill then serve.
- Please note chill time is cook time.