Recipe by Juenessa
I have only made these muffins with raspberries, but you could use apples, peaches, blueberries, etc. Make sure to use regular sour cream, not low-fat or non-fat as it really does make all the difference in the taste.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fruit (not pureed or too finely chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 12 muffin cups.
- In food processor, combine the sugar, egg, sour cream, and oil.
- Pulse until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, soda, and salt.
- Add to the food processor and pulse just to blend.
- Fold in fruit.
- Spoon mixture into the muffin cups, filling them 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.