1/1 Photo of Yummy Fruit Muffins
I have only made these muffins with raspberries, but you could use apples, peaches, blueberries, etc. Make sure to use regular sour cream, not low-fat or non-fat as it really does make all the difference in the taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease 12 muffin cups.
- 3In food processor, combine the sugar, egg, sour cream, and oil.
- 4Pulse until well blended.
- 5In a separate bowl, combine flour, soda, and salt.
- 6Add to the food processor and pulse just to blend.
- 7Fold in fruit.
- 8Spoon mixture into the muffin cups, filling them 3/4 full.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Fruit Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (761 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.1
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 218.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: