Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is delicious. I got it from a magazine a few years ago and have made it several times.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened (I use reduced fat)
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- Mix all ingredients on medium speed until well blended.
- Chill and serve with fresh fruit or fruit kabobs.
- I serve the dip in a hollowed out orange or grapefruit w/ fruit kababs.
Made this for a July 4th party and it went fast. Very delicious dip and super easy to make.