Recipe by JLBurnell
Everyone knows how well apple pie and ice cream go together, well now you can have it as a frozen ice cream treat! **The Cook time is for the frozen time. Since this recipe requires a lot of freezer time- be sure to plan ahead.
Top Review by Its Me Busy Bee
Had this with friends and everyone raved about it. So easy to put together and so delicious! The caramel and ice cream went so good with the apples. This recipe is going into my favorites! Kimberely
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread half the pie filling over crust.
- Top with half the ice cream; cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with half the caramel topping; cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining pie filling; cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining ice cream; cover and freeze until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Remove from the freezer about 30 minutes before serving.
- Warm remaining caramel topping; drizzle some on serving plates.
- Top with a slice of pie; drizzle remaining caramel topping over pie and sprinkle with pecans.