- 1 (8 ounce) carton French onion dip
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 cups baking mix (like Bisquick)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients until smooth. Stir in baking mix until well-blended.
- Divide dough into 12 equal portions, and arrange on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush tops of dough with melted butter.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7-8 minutes or until lightly golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.