Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great with soups and stews.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton French onion dip
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 2 cups baking mix (like Bisquick)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients until smooth. Stir in baking mix until well-blended.
- Divide dough into 12 equal portions, and arrange on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush tops of dough with melted butter.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 7-8 minutes or until lightly golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
loved them! wasnt too sure they were going to work as they were so sticky/wet, so i added some more bisquick and turned out perfect!
OUTSTANDING! Go, Dreamgoddess! We loved these! They are so easy to make and the results are amazing. I will be making these often. I divided the recipe in half and made 4 big biscuits which took a good 16 minutes. Thanks so much for posting this great recipe!
These are really good! I didn't have french onion dip but I did hava 8 oz. sour cream and french onion soup so I made my own. I threw these in 12 muffin tins and they were done in 8 minutes.