Recipe by MSR
Easy, slightly spiced pancakes. If you make them a bit bigger than described, kids like them with Nutella, Peanut butter, etc...spread on them and rolled up. :)
Top Review by Chef swag
these were very bland with hardly to no flavor at all and would not make them again anytime soon. my boys didn't like them at all and told me to make them something else this morning.
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (or vegetable oil)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (white if it's the only thing you have --)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup self rising flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients with the exception of the flour.
- mix in flour, stir all the lumps out.
- heat a bit of butter in a pan on medium heat.
- pour batter into pan using a 1/4 measuring cup(Makes prettier pancakes! lol).
- flip when bubbles appear on the top of batter.
- continue until all batter used up.