Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipie that my family loves! I have been making it since i was a child. It is so easy and yummy. feel free to add more stuff if you like, but i like it simple! I eat it vegitarian and it is still delecious.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 (6 ounce) package corned beef
- garlic powder
- Set out the cream cheese to let it soften.
- Chop green onions thinly, reserve a small amount to the side.
- Chop corn beef.
- Mix cheese, onions, beef, and garlic together thorougly.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll ball into reserved green onions for looks!