Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious and simple cheese ball. You won't be able to get enough.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 10 ounces of chopped deli ham
- 4 chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons Accent seasoning
- Mix ingredients with hands.
- Form into a ball.
- Refridgerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with ritz, carrots, or celery.
- I use more Accent usually -- you can adjust amounts to your likeness by gradually adding in a teaspoon at a time.
- If you are trying to eat healthier, or don't eat pork, finely chopped turkey will work alright as well.
Easy and quick cheese ball recipe! I used about 1 1/2 tablespoons of Accent seasoning and chopped the ham and onion very fine. Served with cucumbers, celery, carrots, green peppers, and mixed crackers.