Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c and line a loaf tine with baking paper --
- Mix together the flour, butter and sugar in a bowl with your hands untill you get a breadcrumb like mixture --
- Then add the bananas cut up into small pieces, I used a potato masher to mash the banana into the flour mix --
- Then Add the milk and mix together, poor the mixture into the loaf tin --
- Put it in the oven for around 40 mins, the banana stays a little gooey and moist on the inside even when totaly cooked.