1/4 Photos of Yummy Doggie Scones
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
I don't remember where this recipe came from but your dog is going to love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chopped Liver:.
- 2Boil liver until it look gray and rubbery.
- 3(You can microwave it on high for approximately 8 minutes.).
- 4Chop into small pieces.
- 5Store in airtight containers in fridge.
- 7Sift flour into bowl and cut in butter.
- 8Add chopped liver.
- 9Stir in milk and enough water to make a sticky dough.
- 10Turn dough onto floured surface.
- 11Knead quickly and lightly until dough is smooth.
- 12Press dough out evenly to about 2 cm (3/4 inch) and cut into rounds.
- 13Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 400 F for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Doggie Scones
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.1
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Sodium 280.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g