I don't remember where this recipe came from but your dog is going to love it.
Make and share this Yummy Doggie Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Chopped Liver:.
- Boil liver until it look gray and rubbery.
- (You can microwave it on high for approximately 8 minutes.).
- Chop into small pieces.
- Store in airtight containers in fridge.
- Sift flour into bowl and cut in butter.
- Add chopped liver.
- Stir in milk and enough water to make a sticky dough.
- Turn dough onto floured surface.
- Knead quickly and lightly until dough is smooth.
- Press dough out evenly to about 2 cm (3/4 inch) and cut into rounds.
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 400 F for 15 minutes.