Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this to get spooned on fruit salad after searching on here and not finding one I really loved. This is kind of a mix of several other recipes. Everyone loved it. I didn't measure some ingredients: milk, sugar or lemon juice, so please taste as you go, starting with the lesser amount.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2 -4 tablespoons milk
- 2 -4 tablespoons sugar
- 6 ounces strawberry yogurt (or any flavor you like!)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- beat cream cheese and mascarpone with milk until fluffy.
- add sugar and continue to beat (taste and add more as needed).
- add yogurt, lemon and almond extract, beat some more until smooth and the consistency you like, add more milk if you need to. it should be fairly thick and fluffy, not too runny.
- serve over fruit salad or as a dip.