- 12 extra large eggs, hard boiled, cooled and peeled
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise, can use low-fat
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- paprika, sprinkle for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice eggs lengthwise and carefully remove yolks. Place yolks in a mixing bowl and whites on a platter.
- Mash yolks with a fork or potato masher.
- Mash in the mayo, mustard, relish, dill weed, pepper and salt.
- Pipe/spoon this filling into the yolk cavities of the egg whites.
- Lightly sprinkle w/ paprika for garnish.