Recipe by KimmieOH
The name says it all - it is YUMMY! For a different taste I have added 1 cup peanut butter to the cream cheese mixture.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup flour
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- CRUST: Mix and put into the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Bake 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- FILLING: Mix cream cheese, 1c cool whip and powdered sugar; spread this mixture over cooled crust.
- Mix instant pudding as directed.
- Spread on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Place the rest of the cool whip on top.