Recipe by Yvonne Sapach
Can't remember where I got this I've had it for so long. Great summer dessert.
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 4 -7 bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) canwell drained pineapple tidbits
- 2 packages frozen strawberries, well drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine graham wafer crumbs and margarine.
- Press into 9x13 pan.
- Beat icing sugar, eggs, and butter and spread on crumbs.
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise and lay on top.
- Spread on pineapple and strawberries.
- Whip some cream and spread on top.
- Chill 3-4 hours.
- Cut in squares.