Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad served cold on a hot day as a side dish to bbq is just PERFECT!!! Everyone will want the recipe, guarantee!
- 3 (8 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small purple onion, cut up
- 1 medium bell pepper, cut in chunks
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) bagof chili cheese Fritos corn chips
- lots cracked black pepper (I also added a little Tony's)
- Mix everything together, except the fritos and put in a bowl and allow to get really cold in the fridge. When ready to serve, spoon out in bowls and add a handful of fritos in each bowl. Enjoy!
I love corn and I really liked this salad/dip. it's also versatile... you can add different color bell peppers, cilantro, jalepeno... Delish!
Very good dip. I added the Tony's creole seasoning like you mentioned. I think it makes the dip even better. This recipe is just what I was looking for. Easy to prepare, and a change from the ordinary. Thanks!! I will be making this then next time I have to take a dish someplace.