Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This came from my mother, and is easy to make, just mix and then bake.
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups oats
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 6 ml bicarbonate of soda
- 25 ml warm water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Mix the flour, coconut and oats into a bowl.
- Next melt the butter, and sugar.
- Stir in the flour mixture.
- Dissolve bicarb in warm water, and stir into mixture.
- Put mixture into a greased baking tray.
- Bake at 180C for 15min or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares or any shape you require while still hot.