Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
SAW THIS ON "SEMI-HOME MADE"!! SOO EASY AND YUMMY!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 0.5 (5 ounce) can low-fat evaporated milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can low-fat condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- mix all ingredients together and place in crock pot on low for 6 hrs or high for 1 hour.
Ok dish...its a new twist on traditional meatloaf and it is JUICY. Instructions need to add after cooking on high for 1 hour; reduce the temperature to LOW setting and cook for an additional 5 to 6 hours.