Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I love BBQ, but don't have a grill, so I improvise with the crock pot. These are no fuss, and turn out absolutely scrumptious !
- 3 -4 lbs boneless country-style ribs
- 8 ounces favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 onion, cut in wedges for bottom of crock
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1-2 tablespoons spices for dredging
- garlic powder
- cajun spices
- chili powder
- onion flakes
- black pepper
- Place onion wedges on crock bottom with a little water (approx. 1/3 cup).
- In glass dish, coat rib pieces with Worcestershire, then dredge in spices on all sides.
- Criss cross ribs in layers over onion (largest on bottom), slightly coating with BBQ sauce.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
We absolutely loved these! I didn't have them out in time to cook in the crockpot all day, so I cooked them in the oven at 350 for about 2 1/2 hours. Turned out so delicious and tender! This recipe is a keeper!
Am now making this for the second time because my family loved it so much also I am doubling the recipe because there were no leftovers to be had!
Wonderful!! Family loves this dish!. Thank you