6 hrs 10 mins
Chef AnitaM's Note:
I love BBQ, but don't have a grill, so I improvise with the crock pot. These are no fuss, and turn out absolutely scrumptious !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 lbs boneless country-style ribs
- 8 ounces favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 onion, cut in wedges for bottom of crock
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1-2 tablespoons spices for dredging
- 1Place onion wedges on crock bottom with a little water (approx. 1/3 cup).
- 2In glass dish, coat rib pieces with Worcestershire, then dredge in spices on all sides.
- 3Criss cross ribs in layers over onion (largest on bottom), slightly coating with BBQ sauce.
- 4Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Crock Pot Country Style Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.6
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 891.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g