Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. These are the potato pancakes my grandmother used to make only without the fuss of salting, rinsing and drying the potatoes. Top with maple syrup or sour cream for a great snack or side dish.
- Gently combine first four ingredients.
- Heat oil in fry pan.
- Using a 1/3 cup dry measure cup, form patties with mixture.
- Place in medium hot oil, flattening as they go inches.
- Fry til golden on each side.
- Drain on paper napkins and serve with maple syrup or sour cream.