1/11 Photos of Yummy Creamy Rice Pudding
Barb Gertz's Note:
Best rice pudding that I have ever tasted. Good sprinkled with nutmeg or cinnamon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil.
- 2Add rice and stir.
- 3Reduce heat,cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4In another saucepan, combine the cooked rice, with 1 1/2 cups milk, sugar and salt.
- 5Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6Stir in remaining 1/2 cup milk, beaten egg and raisins.
- 7Cook 2 minutes more, stirring constantly.
- 8Remove from heat, and stir in butter and vanilla.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Yummy Creamy Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.9
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.2 mg
- Sodium 253.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g