Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These sound a little odd, but believe me they are GREAT! I love these mashed taters, and hope you do too!
- 4 large potatoes
- 4 -5 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2⁄3 cup cottage cheese
- Wash, peel and cube potatoes. ( I sometimes leave the skin on them.).
- Boil in water until fork tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain water from the potatoes and then put in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix with a hand mixer until there are no more lumps.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
I liked the fluffy texture of these potatoes and the subtle cheesy taste. I will make these again.
Loved them- great recipe !!
Oh, wow, these are amazing! I'm a major carb freak and these hit the spot perfectly! The first time I made them I didn't change a thing, but the second (and last night was the third time) I added some flaked hot red pepper to the mix. Yowza! Calorie-wise I might as well just slap these straight on my hips and thighs, but then I'd miss out on that great taste. ;-) Major comfort food points, thanks!