Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
My favorite filling and fruit dip.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) jar seedless raspberry preserves (or any other flavor you like)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Cream together cream cheese and preserves.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill for 30 minutes to set.
I made this for my sister's baby shower, and it was delicious! I used blackberry preserves, which gave it a really pretty purple color. I served it as a fruit dip with strawberries, apples and grapes. It was yummy!
How could you go wrong with this recipe? It is delicious. So simple to make and tasted great. I had made Calee's Lemon Cookie Tarts and froze what I had left over. I whipped this up today and filled the tarts with it and it was a hit! I will definitely make this again. This is one of those recipes that has endless possibilities on serving. Thanks for a *keeper* ~V