Recipe by Shahana
First tasted this one at a lunch for the bowling league. A really great 'appy' for get-togethers. Time does not include refrigeration.
- 1 (8 ounce) package pizza dough, Pillsbury is what I use
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat free cream cheese, flavored (your choice)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, cut very small
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, cut very small
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, cut very small
- 1⁄2 cup yellow pepper, cut very small
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced very small
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll and press pizza dough onto pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes until crisp and lightly browned.
- Let crust cook completely.
- Mix the cream cheese and the mayo together.
- Spread mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle the vegetables over the cream cheese and press lightly into the mix.
- Chill in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- Cut into serving sizes.