Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Taken from a cookbook my work created a few months back. Very good! Cook time is chilling time.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup diced green chilis
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat, chopped
- Combine sour cream, green chilies, onion, cilantro, lime juice & salt together.
- Add crab meat & toss together.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Excellent! I made the recipe as directed except for halving the amount of chilies to suite our gringo tummies. I liked the way the sour cream countered the sweetness of the immitation crab. The lime juiced balanced the sour cream while enhancing the flavor of the other ingredients. The onions and chilies added a nice heat as well as crunch. Great recipe Ang !
I liked the southwest spin on crab salad. Everything worked well together. Thank you for sharing your recipe!
wow! This is truly an excellent recipe. I made it with real crab meat though - accept no imitations. IT is even better on toast with a slice of avocado. To die for.